[OM] TOPE 6

Subject: [OM] TOPE 6
From: drchrisbarrett <drchrisbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 22:47:36 -0800
Dear Olaf,

Many thanks for TOPE 4. They are all excellent pictures.

I keep missing the deadlines for these events but I'm determined to get
an entry in. So I was delighted to see that TOPE 6 is for macro (my main
interest).

But !!

Closing date May 30th ?

In the UK my insects don't get out much until June/July.

OK, I know what you're going to say to me: "Go and take some macro shots
of something other than insects".

(Thinks: "Grumble grumble....Where's my imagination? ..I knew I had one
around here somewhere......")

Chris Barrett
Malvern UK