Re: [OM] Available 55 f/1.2

Subject: Re: [OM] Available 55 f/1.2
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 06:17:56
Dunno why but I'm suddenly reminded of a dog owned by one of my school acquaintances. Dog got hit by a car or something - anyway, it just wasn't right in the head. Followed that kid around everywhere and with every step it took that dog's jaws would flap and snap like an alligator. Not mean, never intended to bite anyway, just some sorta weird reflex prompted by walking. Flapping its jaws, snap-snap-snap...