RE: [OM] Looking for back panel for T-20 flash.....

Subject: RE: [OM] Looking for back panel for T-20 flash.....
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 19:02:46 +1100
Lex wrote:

> Unless I'm missing something all the flash panel does is press a metal
> circuit strip in the flash unit itself.  I don't see any
> corresponding metal
> contact strip on the removable flash panel, just a couple of differently
> spaced flanges that press into the metal strips.  So, if I'm guessing
> correctly, it should be possible to improvise an appropriate
> insert from a
> piece of plastic using a file or Dremel tool.

You don't really need the panel, there is a small slide switch down at the
bottom of the calculator panel recess.  Hard left is the "full automatic
control by OM-2" position, middle is "normal auto large aperture" (100 ISO,
f4, <= 5m), hard right is "normal auto small aperture" (100 ISO, f8, <=
2.5m)

...Wayne