Re: [OM] How and when did you get into OM?

Subject: Re: [OM] How and when did you get into OM?
From: elvis3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 00:48:42 -0700 (MST)
Hmmm ... many many moons ago ('74) worked in a camera store.  Had a crazy idea
that it would be nice to have a camera.  Sales reps got wind of this little
decision and proceeded to ply me with all kinds of info on Nikon, Canon & Pentax
Got tired of the sales pitch and noticed we had a new little camera on the
shelf.  Almost unknown, no sales rep to bug me, bigger than the Pentax MX
but smaller than the Nikon F2 and Canon F1.  No more info other than what
I had in my hands so did the only rational thing an irratic personality will
do. I bought the OM1 :).  Episodic flare ups has caused a deflation of the
bank account but I must feed it occasionally with new toys over the years :)