Re: [OM] IS-3DLX - I'm lost

Subject: Re: [OM] IS-3DLX - I'm lost
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 09:08:36 -0500
AAs won't fit, you have to use lithium CR123s or whatever they are.  For a
dead camera, first check tiny rubber rewind button on the bottom of the
camera.  If it is jammed inside the hole, camera will not work.  Then check
all other rubber buttons for this problem.  If you find any, carefully pop
them out.  Do not push any of these buttons with a sharp instrument.  With
good batteries in it, camera should go thru a loading cycle when you close
the back cover.  If not, you have other problems.

John  Hermanson
(Closed 12/21 through 1/1/2001)
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000