Re: [OM] IS-3DLX - I'm lost

Subject: Re: [OM] IS-3DLX - I'm lost
From: "Alan Barrow" <pinzgauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 09:38:33 -0500
Tom,

Are you sure there is not a flashing symbol indicating the film did not
load?

If it tries the load cycle, and does not find a film leader correctly, it
will just sit there & blink. The IS-1 would let you shoot empty, but I can't
remember if the IS-3 does. (Mine has film in it now, or I would try)

Also, "mostly dead" batteries sometimes have enough juice to do the loading
cycle, then conk out. Make sure you have good batteries. The 123's last a
long time, far longer than AA's would. Try digital for a while! My new
D-600L (great camera) has requireed me to add NiMh's & a charger to my xmas
list!

Good Luck!

Alan