RE: [OM] Filter Question

Subject: RE: [OM] Filter Question
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 12:10:40 -0600
Tomosy, the camera repair guide fellow, recommends plain facial tissue and
Windex. He says the lens papers have the advantage of not leaving lint
behind, but lint is easy to blow off and not such a big deal.

I used facial tissues quite happily, along with Windex, until I got a big
load of official Olympus lens  cleaning  tissue real cheap. Now I'm rolling
in the stuff, and my Zuikos are ecstatic....

Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx