[OM] WTB/ Trade: Hood for 24/2, misc....

Subject: [OM] WTB/ Trade: Hood for 24/2, misc....
From: "james olson" <james_olson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 20:04:15
If anyone has an extra 24/2 hood, or an idea for a retrofit hood from another camera maker that works, I am interested... It is the last hood I am trying to track down. I have a few extra hoods to trade: 28/2, 35-70/4, and maybe a few others. I'll have to check, if anyone else is in need.

I know that Minolta had 55mm hoods that will work, but I don't know about a hood for the 24/2... But I would be interested in knowing if anyone has had success doing so. (Or ideas as to what would work.) I would prefer a rubber hood, as they would seemingly be less prone to knocks while travelling....

I also would like to express my "thank you's" to people that mail things, free of charge, to needy list members. I've received free Vision age magazines, hot shoes, and I'm currently being mailed a free T-20 panel from a list member. A few things have even been mailed overseas, free of charge. (I recently mailed a Type 4 flash connector to a needly list member, as well.)

I think many of us have too many things, and it's good to share when someone is in need. E-bay has turned into greed for a lot of people, and it makes me happy when people still give away things to others that have value...

Anyway....

James.