Re: [OM]Nikon Series E lenses

Subject: Re: [OM]Nikon Series E lenses
From: "k.matsumoto" <GHA02260@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 17:44:24 +0900
> >>A member of another list I'm on claims that the much underated N*kon (why
> >>do we do that?) E series lenses were made by Olympus. Can this be true.

> >I very much doubt it, I really can't see Nikon doing that.
>
> I know - it goes against all reason but, given the nature of
> Japanesebusiness trading houses - anything is possible.

I once read in a magazine: In the factory of a lens manufacturer
(maybe Sigma or Tamron) there was also a line of Nikon lenses, and
next to that there was a line of Leica lenses.  Today, Canon designs
and make some lenses for Olympus digital cameras.

Yes, I think anything is possible.

kazuya matsumoto