Re: [OM] T28 flash

Subject: Re: [OM] T28 flash
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 08:49:53 -0500
The lower half of the case is one piece which includes the battery
compartment.  It would require complete swap over of all parts (including
front panel and socket) from your old unit into the new one.

John  Hermanson
(Closed 12/21 through 1/1/2001)
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000