[OM] Re: [OT] MF defector......

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] MF defector......
From: "Dirk and Carla Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 10:04:26 -0500
>Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 13:02:26 -0400
>From: "Mike Cormier" <ronaldcormier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [OM] (OT) which med format?
>So my question is:
>Does anyone on the list have experience with a variety of med for cameras?
>I'm looking at Haasey 501CM &503CW, Mamiya RB67 & 645 because they're the
>names I hear most often, but I really don't know all that much about it.

Yeah, I used to own a Mamiya TLR system, and my wife still owns a 645 setup.
If money was no object, I would go with the mechanical 501CM. The leaf
shutter lenses let you flash sync at all speeds. If money was a serious
consideration, I would choose the Pentax 67. All of these cameras are
larger, heavier and slower to operate than your OM's. I don't like
wunderbricks, hence my bias.

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright