Re: [OM] .....21/2.....

Subject: Re: [OM] .....21/2.....
From: "Harry Cutting Photography" <hcutting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 12:24:56 -0500
The 21 f2 is a great lens: very compact, fast, very sharp with excellent
contrast and ultra-close focusing.  I picked up an MC version with perfect
glass but overall a 9 condition for $375 USD a couple of years ago.  I
thought that was a good price but I would pay up to $450 USD for a 9 with
perfect glass nowadays.  This lens and the 28 f2 are the two great Zuiko
wides IMHO.

Harry Cutting, Florida, USA