Re: [OM] Clyde Soles

Subject: Re: [OM] Clyde Soles
From: Clyde Soles <clyde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 13:25:16 -0700
My URL for Clyde Soles homepage is no longer good. Does anyone have his current URL? Has he dropped off the list?

The tales of my demise are greatly exaggerated. Yes, as you've discovered, I moved my web site. Now I can remember the address and have a lot more storage for pics! No big changes yet but the Photo Links page now has over 400 listings.

btw all of the 120+ product photos (white background) in my book were shot with Oly gear (most with a 90, some with a 35-105 or 40). Other images are MF and one (tents) was 4x5.

Cheers