Re: [OM] .....21/2.....

Subject: Re: [OM] .....21/2.....
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 17:21:59 -0500
My Dealer Inf. File (circa 1980) shows  the MC version and my parts list
shows the MC version as "Type 1" 21 f2.

John  Hermanson
(Closed 12/21 through 1/1/2001)
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000