[OM] For sale: 24mm f2.8 lens

Subject: [OM] For sale: 24mm f2.8 lens
From: atk@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: 20 Dec 2000 11:01:02 -0000

I have for sale a 24mm f2.8 lens. It is Auto-W "japan" which I believe to be
one of the more recent MC versions (as oppose to the older version marked MC).
The ssn is 207xxx if that helps with age.

I'm lousy at rating but I would guess the lens is around a 9/10 (one other
list member has seen it so he can correct me if my description is in error).
There is just a touch of brassing on the aperature ring. Otherwise it is
flawless. No cleaning marks or scratches on the lens. There is a bit of
dust/dirt near the rare element (on the inside). I have not found it to be
a problem but a cla would run around $30 if you decided it was bothersome.

I dont' remember what I paid and i'm not even sure wht the current prices are
for 24's but I'm asking $180.0.

Alan