[OM] Food for the hungry

Subject: [OM] Food for the hungry
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 15:28:40
Hi,

http://www.thehungersite.com

Guys, last year the same thing was sent around. At that time, it was definitely a hoax. I am not certain if it is too this time, but I would not want someone to get filthy rich of Internet advertising money, by exploiting a trick to fool people into thinking the UN will actually buy food for hungry people.

I believe there are some sites at which known hoaxes are disclosed, perhaps this one is listed there, or in the rare event that this year the money does actually go to charity perhaps that is stated there?

Until I see definite proof that this site is for real, I fear one might "feed the wrong mouth(s)" by visiting this site...

Does anyone know for sure?

Cheers!
Olafo