[OM] [OT] Cars

Subject: [OM] [OT] Cars
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 12:02:35 -0600
My personal favorite was an accident.  We went to look at a used station
wagon with our 6 month old in tow.  We'd decided to buy it and were
comfortable with the price when she (the daughter, not the wife) started
wailing -- seriously wailing.  I told the sales man that I'd take my wife
and daughter home and be right back to close the deal.

He must not have believed me.  As we were backing out of the parking place,
he and his sales manager literally RAN out of the dealership to the car.
Dropped the price $500.  I stopped log enough to write them a deposit check
and then took the family home.

Sometimes (the only time) a screaming baby helped!

Tom

From: "Scott Nelson" <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>