Re: [OM] Filter Question - don;t short yourself

Subject: Re: [OM] Filter Question - don;t short yourself
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 08:40:32 +1100
Agreed. Over the years I've found a few B+W UV and skylight filters very
cheap in second hand stores who don't know the difference between them and
an Arrow/Photape/bottle bottom. One had a couple tagged as 'no-name'
because they didn't realise that the name was inside the ring! My 300/4.5
wears a Nikon 72mm L37c which cost me $20AU ($12US). It's worth the hunt.
Andrew