RE: [OM] Bellows Questions

Subject: RE: [OM] Bellows Questions
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 20:40:39 -0500
Bill,
There's no telling who made the Prinz bellows, as they are/were only a
marketing company.
This bellows, like non-auto extension tubes keeps the lens at the "taking"
aperture.  Makes it a little hard to focus when you have the bellows racked
out all the way doesn't it?  BTW, how long is the bellows?

The ring is likely an exposure compensation dial.  This is probably showing
the compensation in additional exposure needed for various extensions.  Or,
it could also be showing the magnification ratios at various extensions with
different focal length lenses.  Kinda hard to say without seeing the
numbers.

If you can me or some others photos of the bellows, perhaps I could help a
little more.

Brian P. Huber