RE: [OM]Bodies for Sale

Subject: RE: [OM]Bodies for Sale
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 23:18:38 -0500
My wife and I have decided to pare down our collection of OM bodies
(our easy method of losing weight this Christmas season).
Following are offered, if you wish to make a counter-offer, please
feel free to do so. Trades for OM items will certainly be
considered, especially a 21/3.5!

1. Our original OM-1. This body was never modified for MD. It has
a little quirk since we have used it- when NOT wound, the shutter
button can be depressed if pressing the button slightly to the side
and down at the same time. It has never been a problem in the 25
years we have had this camera, it is just there. Thought you should
know. Has brassing on the usual painted sides and back.
Dependable. My wife took a big step and moved to a new automatic -
an OM-2n!  Have installed a 1-13 screen. Includes an original shoe.
Asking price $150.

2. OM-1n. This body is gorgeous! One small mark on back that has
been pretty well covered(~1/16 inch). Otherwise, not a mark or
blemish that I can see. New foam. Has a 4 Shoe. Asking price $195.

3. OM-4T. This has been my user camera. Bought it from store where
they had been using as a rental camera and it looks it. Has a crack
on bottom. Panicked when I noticed it and ordered a new bottom. No
need to use it, titanium is tuff stuff. It has been this way for 2
years. Had it on vacations and wedding photos. Works great. There
also is what looks like possible separation in viewfinder when
looking from side. Not noticeable when viewing through viewfinder.
I will gladly send this to you for exam. Asking price is $350.

All purchases must be to your satisfaction.

Brian P. Huber