Re: [OM] OT Death infamily

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Death infamily
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 00:28:32 -0500
I'm so sorry to hear this. Best wishes to you and your family, and please be careful driving during the holidays.

Gregg

Got word early this morning that my dad had lost his fight with a bad case
of pneumonia.  We'll be going to the funeral near Boston at the end of the
week.
Camtech is definitely closed till 1/2/2001.

John  Hermanson