Re: [OM] (OT) Schneider-Kreuznach WAS which med format?

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Schneider-Kreuznach WAS which med format?
From: Robert Winters <prairiewinters@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 09:44:15 -0800
on 12/21/00 8:11 AM, JOHN SCHEUERER at jhs8956@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I've got a Retina IIa rangefinder made about 1951
> with a f2 xenon by Schneider-Kreuznach.
> Very sharp lense. [Whew!],It'll be 50 years old soon.
> I guess that'll make it an official antique.
> It's built like a tank too for a small camera!
> J.S.

John

If you ever need to get that Kodak camera cleaned and adjusted there is an
older gentleman in Jupiter, Florida who will do it for around  $50-60.  I
had mine done because the viewfinder/rangefinder was cloudy.  It came back
beautiful.  This guy has worked on hundreds of Retina cameras.  But he is
getting old and when he dies all that knowledge goes with him.  I get the
same feeling holding that retina as i do with an OM-l.  Very nicely made.

Bob Winters
Brush Prairie, Washington