[OM] Zuiko 300/4.5: price, opinions, etc....

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 300/4.5: price, opinions, etc....
From: "james olson" <james_olson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 18:11:34
While visiting my local camera store today, I noticed that they had a Zuiko 300/4.5, MC, caps, case for $325. It is very clean, and the price seems quite good. Can anyone who owns the lens comment on it...

I have my hopes on a Tamron 400/4, but the price is obviously quite different.

Any opinions off line would really help, as I think it's a great price, but would I be better off saving my $$$ and going for a Tamron 300/2.8 or Tamron 400/4 in the future?

Or go for the Zuiko?

Thanks, James.