[OM] 50/2 etc. For Sale

Subject: [OM] 50/2 etc. For Sale
From: "M. Sparks" <msparks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 14:07:19 -0500
In limiting my kit to what I actually use, I have a few items to
offer list members first.  All have a MBG:  If you don't like it, send
it back for a full refund!

1) Zuiko 50 f2 Macro.  I'm ashamed to admit it . . . . I own two.  The
one I'm offering is the better one cosmetically.  Little signs of use; a
few bright spots on the tips of the serrated ring and a few tiny dust
specks inside.  Oly rear cap and generic front one.  US $350.  Here are
2 views:

http://homepages.together.net/~msparks/502a.jpg
http://homepages.together.net/~msparks/502b.jpg

2) OM-10 body #1.  Nearly new-looking, and working perfectly.  Beautiful
camera, and only US $50.  Check it out:

http://homepages.together.net/~msparks/om10b.jpg
http://homepages.together.net/~msparks/om10c.jpg

3) OM-10 body #2.  It shows wear (mostly on the back), but a nice user,
working fine.  The screen is a a little dirty and could use replacing,
but I've never been bothered by it.  US$30.

http://homepages.together.net/~msparks/om10a.jpg

4) OM-40 (OM-PC) body with average wear.  Works great.  It's missing the
plastic window on the back over the film cassette.  This has no effect
on your photography; I've taped it over sometimes and left it open other
times.  The foam gasket has kept the inside clean.  This camera is
feature-laden, with TTL flash, bright viewfinder, nice LED readout.
$55.00.  No picture yet.

I'll ship anywhere.  Please reply off-list.

Morgan Sparks