Re: [OM] (OT) Troublesome Deals (follow-up)

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Troublesome Deals (follow-up)
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 10:47:11 -0800
Hi Rich!

It seems to me, under the circumstances that it would be appropriate to
post at least neutral  feedback. State that the item did not meet the
sellers description. also state that you were able to resolve the
problem with the seller. I think that would be fair to all concerned. I
would have the woman you corresponded with do the same. People should be
aware that they may have problems with items purchased from this guy,
and that his 'ratings' may well be inflated.

Jim couch