Re: [OM] Zuiko 300/4.5: price, opinions, etc....

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 300/4.5: price, opinions, etc....
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 19:15:51 +0100
Rich

It is worth mentioning I think that your emails come out very small on my machine (a Mac with Eudora as email client). This means that I often don't bother to read it because of the size (and my advanced age (46) and eye performance ;-)). If this is not a problem for you or anyone else... fine, but I thought that I would mention it in case you did not know.

Happy Christmas

Chris

One more thing.... just a thought, James.

Maybe, just maybe... having a Zuiko 300 instead of a Tamron or some other
name, might just bring more money down the road, should you ever (gulp)
consider selling your OM gear.  UNLESS...  the Tamron turns out to be a
clearly superior lens (and having a better f-stop doesn't make it so, I don't
think... I'm kind of a beginner here, but am getting the idea from reading
the list here lately that f-stop ain't everything).

Some damn sharp fellas on the list.  Hope they help you.

Rich

--
~~~~~ ><>
Chris Barker