Re: [OM] ......Open Letter to Olympus.......

Subject: Re: [OM] ......Open Letter to Olympus.......
From: David Irisarri <div2000@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 19:02:34 +0100
In my oppinion, there is enough OM equipment to create
and make wonderful pictures. If you think it twice,
why do we need an OM5? I think with OM4T is plenty
enough to create. The only thing Olympus should have added
to his last camera is, 1/250s sync speed; but they
preferred to continue with their low profile cameras
without vertical shutter.
Everybody knows there won´t be any OM body. The best way
to make Olympus think, is to make wonderful pictures
with OM system.

Dave