Re: [OM] OM2000 or OM1? a Hypothetical Case

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2000 or OM1? a Hypothetical Case
From: sje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 21:41:46 GMT
Susan Steele wrote:

>Use your best OM...sleep with it if you must. :=)  This is not a dress
>rehearsal.

Yep. Even an OM4Ti can be replaced, and if your insurance is half-decent
(absolutely essential if you own such a wonderful item) you might even get a
brand new one. Accidental cover is a wonderful thing - not because you want
to use it, but because if you have to, you will be able to replace the item(s).

While it's understandable to treat something you value with such respect,
they really do appreciate being used rather than kept in cotton wool.

BTW Kelton, I suggest you, er I mean your aquaintance gets an OM1/n. In
fact, buy two in case one gets 'upgraded' to being precious ;-) Barry's For
Sale post seemed to be right up your street.

Simon E.