[OM] I'm a proud daddy! Om-1n + Zuiko 50mm f/1.8

Subject: [OM] I'm a proud daddy! Om-1n + Zuiko 50mm f/1.8
From: "Albert Yang" <albert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 17:31:31 -0800
Cigars for everybody!!  My camera came while I was out buying
mountain climbing gear!!

No Shoe 4 though.  Oh well, that's life...  Meter works, but the
mirror is dirty with finger prints, and there are dust specs on the
viewfinder...  The 50mm has a few dust particles in the middle
elements it looks like...  So we'll have to see about that.  Zuiko MC
(I assume means Multi-coat from the FAQ readings) Auto-S.

The mirror has a few foam particles stuck on it, I wiped it off, but
it still smears a little bit.  I need to take it in to get the
battery converted to 1.5V.  All the shutter speeds sound right, the
camera is otherwise very clean.  The focusing is smooth, and
everything works as expected..

But yes, I am a Zuikoholic, resistance was futile, I am now one with
the collective...

Albert