RE: [OM] Zuiko 300/4.5: price, opinions, etc.

Subject: RE: [OM] Zuiko 300/4.5: price, opinions, etc.
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 23:02:25 -0500
Think it has to do with whether or not you have HTML enabled for replies.  I
don't normally enable for this list 'cause it messes up some displays.
And, I don't use AOL.
Brian P. Huber

  Chris wrote, in part:
  >It is worth mentioning I think that your emails come out very small on my
  machine (a Mac with Eudora as email client).

  Gee, Chris, I don't know what to do or say about this.  I'm trying size 12
  type here just as an experiment (default is size 10).  But then, this
means
  I'm not using the default settings as recommended by AOL, and may once
again
  experience the previous problems  (posts not making it to the list, or a
lot
  of extra html garbage added to them).

  Anybody have any ideas/suggestions?  You other AOL folk experiencing this
  phenomena?

  Actually, I'm just old enough (a boomer) to still be awed by the fact that
  we are able to communicate like this at all, ALL OVER THE WORLD!  With
very
  little delay!  Awesome!

  Of course you know, as a PC user, I really should say something snide
about
  the MAC, but I won't.  <TEETH>

  And a Happy Christmas to YOU!

  Rich