RE: [OM][OT] Small Type

Subject: RE: [OM][OT] Small Type
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 09:35:15 -0500
RE: [OM][OT] Small TypeFont was Arial

Brian P. Huber

  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Winsor Crosby
  Sent: Friday, December 22, 2000 11:46 PM
  To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Think it has to do with whether or not you have HTML enabled for
replies.  I don't normally enable for this list 'cause it messes up some
displays.
    And, I don't use AOL.

  A side issue is that it is ugly. Brian's reply has at least two font sizes
and the type looks like one of those TWX messages I used to pick up when I
was on courier duty in the army. I don't know whether that is a result of
font substitution because I don't have his font on my computer.

  Winsor
  --
  Winsor Crosby
  Long Beach, California, USA