Re: [OM] Olympus lens values?

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus lens values?
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 23:08:42 +0800
Used equipment's price is market driven, if you found other brands
are better at price and quality then just buy the other one, it is very
simple. I think most OM enthusiast who own lots of Zuikos here must
like the lenses performance, I don't think they get the Zuikos just
because of the camera bodies.

Lenses quality are somewhat subjective, to some people one lens
qualities are more important than the other. To me Zuikos (not all
but most of them) have the quality that I wanted.

C.H.Ling