[OM] Fine art Prints Available

Subject: [OM] Fine art Prints Available
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 17:49:07 +0000
Cc: Tomoko Yamamoto <tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:          Fri, 22 Dec 2000 08:49:52 -0500
From:          Tomoko Yamamoto <tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx>

I recently ordered two 8"x10" Ilfochrome prints originally for the
Christmas party on Dec. 12 locally where my large photos are being
displayed.  However, I could not get the prints in time.  It took two
weeks rather than the normal 3-5 working days.  The printer had
difficulties matching the proof prints made several years ago because of
the new chemistry or whatever.  Therefore he threw in an extra print, but I
was not able to use them at the Christmas party.

Therefore I am trying to sell the old proof prints at $60 per matted
print.  My normal price would be more than $100 now. I find that the
8"x10" matted to 11"x14" prints fit in large global priority envelopes and
thus can be shipped anywhere for $13. Regular airmail can be less
expensive, but it depends on the destination.

I have ten of them matted ready to go, but only one print per photo.

Those on my Web site currently are:
One Eye, Equestrian Figure, Running Colors, Glitters, Autumn Palette,
#1, and Autumnal Hues.

When looking at those images on the Web site, please be sure to look at the
larger images by clicking the small GIF files. The colors should be
improved in JPGs.

I am willing to send this right away when a buyer from the Olympus list
e-mails me that he/she has mailed their checks/money order. Overnight
shipping is also possible around $11 within the US. --

Tomoko Yamamoto

mailto: tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx

http://www.charm.net/~tomokoy/