Re: [OM] How to get a brighter viewfinder?

Subject: Re: [OM] How to get a brighter viewfinder?
From: "Bruce Appelbaum" <brucea@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 14:46:39 -0500
I believe that the brighter focusing screens give one or two more stops.
You can always compensate by adjusting film ISO rating dialed into the
meter.

You will want to run some tests (best with slides so the lab doesn't
"adjust" the prints) with bracketed exposures or changes in ISO rating to
determine how much compensation is needed.  Then you just dial it in when
you change film types.

end

Regards

Bruce Appelbaum