re:[OM] Shoot before it's too late

Subject: re:[OM] Shoot before it's too late
From: "marc simon" <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 23:58:15 +0100
hi Wayne,
it's funny that you wrote
(Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 09:28:38 +1100
From: wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
>I have been reminded (yet again) that if you see something worth
photographing - DO IT NOW.
An old building I intended photographing near where I work was demolished
without any warning last week, another opportunity lost forever.>>

On your comment about my picture of a bench for the ADITL 2 you wrote you'll
be interested to see some other pictures of this bench from other angles...
I've made some intending to scan those pictures for you but not yet done...
And some times after the bench "disappeared"... too old perhaps...
I've showed the place to Gary Edwards and Judith when they came this
summer...
I definitely need to find those pictures and scan them for you..!

>>...and by the way, Happy Christmas !

Happy Christmas for you too and for all the members of the list and their
families,
with a special thought for John Hermanson

regards
marc
namur
Belgium