Re: [OM] What is everyone's 1 non Zuiko lens they like best? -Reply

Subject: Re: [OM] What is everyone's 1 non Zuiko lens they like best? -Reply
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2000 11:02:56 +0100
I have only one non-Zuiko and that is a brand new Tamron 90/2.8
Macro.  It certainly looks good, but I have not seen any shots
developed yet.  I don't know whether I can call £330 (free of VAT)
particularly cheap, but I haven't compared it to the price of a Zuiko
90 (new, if it is still available).  It's nice and light and its
out-of-focus imaging is lovely.

Chris

a.grree wholeheartedly - great price/performance, always seems to be in my bag
or on my 4t.

 "gwsears" <gwsears@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Dec 22, 2000 >>>
Tamron SP 90mm F2.5 macro.

geo2