[OM] Re: [OT] Happy Holidays

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Happy Holidays
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 06:40:10
Thanks, Jim. After an exceptionally stressful week I've decided to discontinue celebrating Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza, et al, in favor of Festivus. I'm not certain about all the details of this unique holiday, but I definitely like the first event: The Airing of the Grievances.

Thanks to the Costanzas for a ritual I can truly identify with.
Lex Jenkins
"Moona, caru, loolight" - Dylan

Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2000 16:43:16 -0800
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Happy holidays to one and all, no mattter what holiday you may be
celebrating.