Re: [OM] Brigher Viewfinders

Subject: Re: [OM] Brigher Viewfinders
From: John Robison <omrobison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 16:32:10 -0800 (PST)
  What fools a lot of people, Mark, is that the view
through the camera does not "look" twice as bright
when we open up one stop. I,ve had a difficult time
explaining this to people who insist the screen only
looks twice as bright when you open up two stops. They
believe their eyes before they accept the math. John