Re: [OM] Photoshop LE vs full

Subject: Re: [OM] Photoshop LE vs full
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 07:22:54 -0500
From what I see listed as differences, the things I liked about 6.0 that isn't in my 5.0 LE were:
        object extraction
        special color correction features
        a history palette for multiple undos
        batch processing of multiple images
        (maybe of use to someone or me at a later date was color separations)
Auto image size/quality manipulation (optimized very quickly for the web)

Other than those features, 6.0 is bigger and has more ways to get lost in all the options.

Gregg

Skip wrote:
Look here:

http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshople/main.html