Re: [OM] Photoshop LE vs full

Subject: Re: [OM] Photoshop LE vs full
From: John Hudson <xyyc@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 09:40:39 -0800
Gregg Iverson wrote:

>  From what I see listed as differences, the things I liked about 6.0 that
> isn't in my 5.0 LE were:
>          object extraction
>          special color correction features
>          a history palette for multiple undos
>          batch processing of multiple images
>          (maybe of use to someone or me at a later date was color separations)
>          Auto image size/quality manipulation (optimized very quickly for
> the web)
>
> Other than those features, 6.0 is bigger and has more ways to get lost in
> all the options.

Along with 6.0 comes a 30 day trial version of Adobe GoLive v5.0. which
one can buy for US$99, a saving of perhaps US$200 on the full price. A
computer salesman opined yesterday that GoLive is more advanced than
Front Page 2000. Does anyone have experience with GoLive, and also
possibly with FP 2000, and can comment about one or both programs?

John Hudson
Vancouver, BC