[OM] Re: [OT] Golive

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Golive
From: Clyde Soles <csoles@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 17:24:12 -0700
Does anyone have experience with GoLive, and also
possibly with FP 2000, and can comment about one or both programs?

I'm using GoLive now for my web site (clydesoles.com). It's a memory hog but easier to use than Pagemill 3 that it replaced. Tried FrontPage and absolutely hated it (though there's probably a newer version now). I did have to buy "GoLive 5 for Dummies" to figure the thing out and I'm sure I'll never use all the bells and whistles.