Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Happy Holidays

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Happy Holidays
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 22:53:08 -0800
Tell me about it! In addition to the drive to my mom's to drop of gifts on
Christmas eve, drive the nephew (who lives with us) to his mom's, then go to
Christmas eve church service, then wrap presents until 2am, sleep for a couple
of hours before getting up to UNwrap the presents, cook Chrismas dinner, eat
Christmas dinner, pick up the nephew, ect, ect, ect we had my eldest daughter
move back home. While there is much relief that she is no longer with the jerk
boyfriend, it has still been a lot of work. It looks like the week I took of of
work will be spent reorganizing the house yet again.

Did shoot 3 rolls of film over the holidays, hopefully I will actually get time
to drop them off at the lab this week! (Obligatory OM content.) :)

Jim Couch