Re: [OM] How to get a brighter viewfinder?

Subject: Re: [OM] How to get a brighter viewfinder?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 13:23:27 -0500
Yes, if you're going to a brighter screen (Series 2 or Beattie) then meter
recalibration or fiddling with the ASA setting is required.

John  Hermanson
(Closed 12/21 through 1/1/2001)
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000