[OM] Hope everyone had a Merry X-mas

Subject: [OM] Hope everyone had a Merry X-mas
From: "Bruce & Wendy Hamm" <bhamm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 09:16:27 -0500
Hi Folks,

I hope all of you had a great Christmas and I wish you the same for the New
Year! I'm wondering if someone out there can give me some advice. I recently
picked up an OM-2n on ebay for next to nothing. The seller described the camera
as not working, with the shutter locking and having to be reset after each time
it was fired. I bought the camera, put some fresh batteries in it and voila, it
works fine. I guess in some cases it pays to purchase from someone who starts
their post with the phrase 'I am not a camera person'... I ran three rolls
through it on Christmas and the pictures came out great. The only problem I aad
was that I had to use the camera strictly in Auto mode, as the needle does not
appear in the viewfinder. The rest of the viewfinder info is there, and the
flash indicators work as they should. Just no needle. Has anyone experienced
this before? Any ideas how I can fix this ?

Thanks,
Bruce