RE: [OM] WTB: OM G

Subject: RE: [OM] WTB: OM G
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 12:30:44 -0500
Brian,

Thanks for the offer. How would you like to be paid? Are you hooked up with PayPal?

Gregg

Gregg,
I have a G that MIGHT work for you.  I bought it in a store because it was
so clean.  But, one shutter curtain has a "bump" or dimple in it.  Looks
like the shutter curtain sides don't quite match up.  I have wound and
tripped the shutter about 50 times and it has always seemed to work fine,
BUT I HAVE NOT RUN FILM THROUGH IT YET.

I would be happy to send it to you for your approval.  It would also be glad
to sell it to you for what I paid for it $50.

Think about it a bit, if nothing else comes along, let me know and I'll get
it out to you if you'd like.

Brian P. Huber