Re: [OM] Zuikoholism Prevails...

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuikoholism Prevails...
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 12:49:06 -0600
Cc: <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Mike,

As much as I like the 2S, I like the 4T.  The 'repairablility' is important
too.  For one in that condition, $459 is ok, but under $400 would be great.
Work your negotiation skills.  Also consider whether this is another body or
a replacement body.  Your 2S would fetch between $150 and $225 (yes, I know,
a wide range).

Bottom line, it is still an emotional decision. If the 2S is working for
you, do you need to change or do you want to change.

Tom

From: "Motor Sport Visions Photography" <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>