Re: [OM] Naming Names

Subject: Re: [OM] Naming Names
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 13:49:09 -0500
I've dealt with one guy on ebay whose feedback page was PRIVATE!  Do you
believe it, you could not see what kind of feedback he had because he wanted
it PRIVATE.   Took him a month to pay for his item.  So, I left NO feedback.

John  Hermanson
(Closed 12/21 through 1/1/2001)
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000