[OM] Re: OT, Death in family

Subject: [OM] Re: OT, Death in family
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 12:24:43 -0800
Nice to see you back John! I know it is rough around the holidays and a
double hit can't be easy. It was around a year ago almost to the day I
lost my grandma and she was more like a mom to me in many ways. It was a
long time coming for her and I thought I was prepared...but clearly I
wasn't. As I mentioned in a private note, you have my sincere
condolences. It is nice to see you back here and I hope that life is
treating you and your family as well as can be under the circumstances.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com