[OM] Olympus list members must be psychic

Subject: [OM] Olympus list members must be psychic
From: "c.e.packard" <packardc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 18:10:41 -0600
Man, I love this list and the psychic abilities of the members.
I've been a member of this list for a couple of years now and every time
I've had a question or a problem with some equipment the list has
preceded me with the answers. I don't mean digging through the archives
for the answers either!

1) In the recent past a list member started having problems with his
OM-2n, a week later while on a shoot my OM-2n started exhibiting the
same symptoms, flash not firing, shutter not firing properly or locking
up. I just looked back through the mail to what other list members
recommended as a cause and solution. Basically, its dirty and needs a
CLA.

2) I recently bought a BG2 from a list member (thanks Brian Huber) last
night I finally got around to closely examing it and wishing for a
manual. And what popped up in my mail today!? Mickey Tragester had just
posted the BG2 manual (Thanks very much Mickey!).

There are other examples of questions I wanted to ask only to find the
question already asked and asnwered that day by the list.
So, to really test my theory I will begin thinking about a 4-Ti, 250f/2,
18f/3.5, F280 and just for kicks an E-10,  just to see if any list
members have an overwhelming desire to send me theirs. All items to be
returned, eventually. ;-}

Charles Packard
I'm not lurking, just trying to formulate a question that won't be
answered before its asked.