Re: [OM] Hope everyone had a Merry X-mas

Subject: Re: [OM] Hope everyone had a Merry X-mas
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 20:05:27 -0500
That's the dreaded missing needle problem. It only starts there, then
invades the circuit, causing multiple shorts, and seems to then begin to
disintegrate the gears one by one. Then the mirror locks up again, and
the chrome peels off. There's no cure. Its why he said the camera wasn't
working.    :)

Larry